Readiness is how prepared you are to do the work needed to change your health practices in order to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Building your readiness improves your ability to make effective and lasting changes that you desire. There are 8 Beliefs that impact your Readiness to undergo effective and sustainable change.
There are 7 Daily Reflections for each of the 8 Beliefs designed to help strengthen your Readiness Mindset.
The Daily Reflections help you believe in yourself and your potential, as well as feel more inspired to do the work needed to improve.
The Reflections incorporate best practices from multiple evidence-based readiness and change models and are designed to improve your Readiness Mindset by strengthening each of your 8 Readiness Beliefs.
The 8 Readiness Beliefs
- Insight: Awareness of what it will take for you to improve your health practices
- Vision: Imagining yourself successfully changing your health practices
- Desire: How much do you want to improve your health practices
- Motivation: Having the drive to work hard to change your health practices
- Confidence: Believing that you will be able to improve your health practices
- Commitment: Promising yourself to follow-through to improve your health practices
- Capacity: Managing your everyday stress so you will be able to improve your health practices
- Social Support: Building your team who will support you improving your health practices